Amazon Deal of the Day

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Chess Cube on Facebook


I am now on my second week of testing Chess Cube in facebook to be able to write a review of this application, Chess Cube is stricter than its counterpart “Chess in Facebook” which is the subject of my previous article.



Chess Cube has what it called Fair play checking where it discouraged using Software’s to have an advantage over your opponent, it is more practical for players who only want to play and practice chess.



Every day the site gives away free cubits for visiting the site and if you are clever enough you can multiply those freebies to your advantage and you don’t need to shop for cubits the currency for this application in my almost two weeks of testing the application my cubits grow to 4k considering that my local rating is below 1900 but in Chess Cube I manage to reach as high as 2178 and at this stage opponents are scarce as I started being rejected or cancelled more often so I have no Choice but to challenge the higher rated 2200-2500 which is probably masters in real life as they easily annihilate me in whatever time control I use, oh yes you can choose from variety of time control that the application offers they have bullets and standard time controls which makes the application more attractive to many players.



To sum it up Chess Cube is a good site to practice and play but I will still recommend “Chess in Facebook” for serious players and for preparation for an event due to almost perfect variation that the SW’s offer.



Next on my topic will be Chess.com which I think is similar to Chess Cube, see you soon guys after my testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment