Amazon Deal of the Day

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Back-Up Power How important to Online Contracting?


Online Contracting/Marketing essentials, when I surveyed some of my fellow Online Contractors, I was surprised that a lot of them, does not have or did not even consider owning a back-up power or Portable Generator, I realize the importance of this thing when our country was hit by successive typhoons that resulted to massive brownouts in our province for two weeks! Yes it happens in the Philippines, when typhoons “Pedring” and “Quiel” visit our country this year.

The importance of this unit was pronounced when I have a good paying online contract to provide article for my clients site, the pay is $3/ hour unlimited as long as I provide quality content for their site they don’t mind how many hours I consume for every article as long as I deliver it regularly, now comes the typhoons and brownouts, since my employer is an European Company they terminated my contract when I fail to submit their articles on time, they would not believe my explanation later about the typhoons and brownouts, of course it was also my fault, I relied too much in our electric company provider. When I bought one for my backup power later the price is merely P6, 500.00 pesos or about $150 and this amount can be earned in one week with these contract.

Every online contractor or marketer should have a back-up power for emergencies, even those portable generator set with 1,000 watts capacity is more than enough to spare you from employers termination, just like what happen to me. So when you have multi contract like most contractors you should purchase one for your own good, this unit has a lot of use, like in camping out of town family affair, picnics or even in outdoor business and location trips, you may be surprised how useful it is when you have one.

When to buy this thing? This is available to some electrical shop or hardware, if you are budget conscious, I browse some e-commerce site like e-bay and I was surprised that they did not have this thing, so this could be a tip for e-buyers to consider including this in their line of products, I found lot of this in ShopZilla an Online store just like e-bay of course the prize defends on your requirement.

So avoid learning the hard way, get your own power back-up, to be more efficient and reliable in our craft. Happy Contracting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment